GENRAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
Using this website and / or registering as a user presupposes the acceptance of these conditions.
The clauses listed below configure the framework contract that all users who access the page www.eduardsegui.com are obliged to know and accept. For the purposes of these general conditions only, the term "user" includes any Internet user who accesses the website www.eduardsegui.com, either directly or from any other Internet site.
The services offered by Eduard Seguí on this website will be regulated by the conditions contained in this contract. Eduard Seguí reserves the right to modify, in whole or in part, these general conditions, the new ones agreed upon from the moment of their publication on the page being applicable. In any case, the aforementioned modifications will not have retroactive effects on the goods or services previously contracted by the users.
These General Conditions bind both parties and form an integral and inseparable part of the sale contract, the effectiveness of which operates at the time of the order's subscription at the request of the customer, through the contracting mechanisms that will be specified later, all in accordance with the provisions of art. 1,255 of the Civil Code that includes the principle of the autonomy of the will and pacts between the contracting parties. For all purposes, it will be understood that the user accepts the conditions and rules of use related here if they press the "Accept" button at the bottom of this document.
To fully guarantee the rights of consumers and users of Eduard Seguí, these General Conditions are established in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law, and in particular in Law 7/98 of April 13, General Conditions of the Recruitment, Law 7/96 of January 15 of Retail Trade Regulation, Civil Code, Directive 2000/31 EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of June 8, Law 34/2002 of July 11 of services of the society of the information and electronic commerce, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the defense of Consumers and Users and other applicable laws and their implementing regulations.
To fully guarantee the rights of consumers and users of Eduard Seguí, these General Conditions are established in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law.
In www.eduardsegui.com hereinafter Eduard Seguí we have adopted all the necessary measures to guarantee the maximum security and confidentiality in the treatment of your personal data.
To browse Eduard Seguí, you do not need to supply any personal information.
You can therefore make a completely anonymous visit. Only at the time of making a purchase, we will request your email address and your billing and shipping information.
The data collected at the time of purchase is incorporated into our database and is used exclusively to personalize your subsequent visits to Eduard Seguí, to bill, send the products you have requested and inform you of offers and services that may be of interest to you.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD) you can at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, simply by sending us an email to email@example.com
IDENTIFICATION AND COMPANY NAME OF THE OFFERING COMPANY
www.eduardsegui.com www.eduardsegui.cat www.eduardsegui.es are the domains through which it operates as a brand.
Eduard Seguí Fontaneria, S.L.U. domiciled in Tárrega (Lleida) with telephone 973314553 and CIF B25737552.
GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS BETWEEN EDUARD SEGUI WEB STORE AND THE USER:
1. The user declares that he is of legal age (over 18 years of age) and has the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered by the providers on the Eduard Seguí website, also stating that he accepts the link to this agreement and understands, and accepts in its entirety the conditions set forth herein to use this website and to contract the services offered.
2. When registering with Eduard Seguí you will have a username and password. Eduard Seguí is not responsible for the misuse of passwords that you may carry out as a registered customer when booking or hiring products or services on the Eduard Seguí website. It is the responsibility of the user to duly safeguard the keys and passwords that are provided for access as a registered customer, preventing misuse or access by third parties. The user, to be able to contract the different services that Eduard Seguí offers, offered on the WEB, for which purpose he declares that all the information provided when registering is true, complete and accurate and that in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018 , of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD), the person who registers expressly authorizes Eduard Seguí to proceed to include in an automated file the personal data contained in the fields of the form for being necessary for the adequate provision of its services. It is indicated that the person in charge of the file is the commercial company EDUARD SEGUI FONTANERIA, SLU, CIF: B25737552, from Tárrega (Lleida). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, for the purposes of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in the Law. Likewise, the communication of said data to third parties is expressly authorized when it is necessary for the adequate provision of the services contracted, respecting at all times the legislation in force.
3. The user gives his express consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news from Eduard Segui and the products or services that he markets or promotes. Eduard Seguí makes the means of contact referred to in the previous paragraph available to users so that they revoke their consent.
4. Eduard Seguí has the necessary permits and licenses for the activities of an online product trade. All communications produced electronically between the user and Eduard Seguí will be stored on durable and accessible computer media for subsequent consultation for a period of 1 year. The company that provides computer services to Eduard Seguí guarantees the integrity and non-manipulation of said stored files.
5. All content, brands, logos, drawings etc. that appear on the Eduard Seguí WEB, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights that are expressly reserved by Eduard Seguí or, where appropriate, by the persons or companies that appear as authors or holders of the rights. Violation of the above rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation. Therefore, the reproduction, exploitation, alteration, distribution or public communication by any title or means of all the contents of the Eduard Seguí WEB for uses other than legitimate information or contracting by users of the services offered is prohibited. In any case, the prior written consent of Eduard Seguí will be necessary.
6. The user accepts that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is Spanish and submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals assigned for the resolution of the differences that arise from the interpretation or application of this clause. Eduard Seguí reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate in the established terms and conditions. The modifications will be included prominently on the Eduard Seguí WEB.
7. The sending and remission of data that is made by the user through the Eduard Seguí WEB or the information that it sends, is protected by the most modern electronic security techniques on the network. Likewise, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing them. Eduard Seguí works to have the most up-to-date systems for the effectiveness of these security systems.
8. The links or links to other WEB pages that appear on the Eduard Seguí pages are offered for information purposes only to the user, so Eduard Seguí is not responsible for the products, services or content offered or provided on the pages. of destination located in another domain.
The registration of the user as a registered customer of Eduard Seguí implies the knowledge and express acceptance of these general conditions.
9. The user is responsible for providing their correct data, especially the delivery address of the orders and DNI / CIF / NIE or Passport.
Eduard Seguí is not responsible for problems or expenses generated by errors of this nature.
10. If any clause included in these general conditions is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, subsisting the general conditions in everything others, having such provision, or the part of the same that is affected, by not putting.
11. Eduard Seguí will not be liable for interruptions that occur in electrical or telecommunications services that prevent users from using the services offered.
12. Eduard Seguí reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this Virtual Store and / or the services contained therein, at any time and without prior notice, to any Client who does not comply with the provisions of these General Conditions. ,
13. The Client agrees to refrain from using this Virtual Store and its services for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate Eduard Seguí and the services or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of this Virtual Store and its services by the Users.
The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through Eduard Seguí or its services using different means or procedures from those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated through Eduard Seguí.
The inclusion of Eduard Seguí content in other Internet portals, or in other media or supports, is not allowed. The reproduction, distribution, public communication or transformation of said Eduard Seguí contents is not allowed either, free of charge or through financial consideration, and in any form or support, without prior authorization from Eduard Seguí.
TERMS OF SALE
When the customer places an order, an employee of eduardsegui.com will check if the requested product is really available at that time. Once the payment and availability of the item have been verified, the customer will be contacted by email (telephone) or telephone, to inform them that the order is being processed correctly.
Eduard Seguí reserves the right at any time and unilaterally to change the price of the products and services offered through its website. To guarantee the client the certainty and security of the price of their products, this will be the one in force in the advertising coinciding with the moment of formalizing the order.
At the time of formalization of the order, once the option of the order acceptance menu is used, the consent of the client is understood to have been lent for the validity and effectiveness of the contract of sale that requires the parties. Eduard Seguí will electronically store the order, except for a reasonable typographical error, in which case the order cannot be processed.
After accepting the order, Eduard Seguí will inform the customer of the order by sending the order confirmation and also sending the current general conditions of Eduard Seguí to the email indicated by the customer.
The commitment made by Eduard Seguí to sell and deliver the merchandise offered is subject to the stock of the advertised product and its availability until the end of stock, for which reason Eduard Seguí, in his commitment to quality and customer service, tries everything moment the advertised products are available. However, in the event of exceptional circumstances such as abusive order, interactive multi-order or those others that cause the end of stock of the product, the order and the contract signed between the parties will be null and void by virtue of this resolution clause, restoring the customer in full prepaid case the amounts paid by it.
Eduard Seguí will issue a physical invoice that will be sent and delivered together with the order to the customer's address designated by him.
Eduard Seguí warns that he will not be able to modify sales invoices after billing in compliance with current regulations. The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural person or company that places the order, so the customer must ensure that they place the order in the correct name. No further changes will be possible.
Eduard Seguí warns that, for reasons of personal data protection, only duplicate invoices will be issued to the person holding the contract. Duplicates will not be issued to third parties. Eduard Seguí will not send duplicate invoices by fax or email, but only to the address designated by the contract holder. After the warranty period has elapsed, no more duplicate invoices may be issued.
Delivery time of the purchased product
An approximate term of 48 working hours is established for the effective delivery of the product, counting from the moment in which the delivery date of the same was established when the order was formalized. For orders for advance payment without proof of payment within the delivery period of the product set when the order is formalized, the term will start counting from when Eduard Seguí becomes aware of making such payment.
The delivery time of the merchandise may vary for reasons beyond Eduard Seguí's control. Eduard Seguí will try to correct any incident with transportation in the most efficient way.
In the event of a delay in delivery exceeding 30 days over the approximate period of receipt of the product set when the order is formalized, and as long as this delay is attributable to Eduard Seguí, the customer, after a written complaint (letter, fax or e -mail), may unilaterally withdraw the order, reimbursing the amounts paid in case of prepayment, in accordance with articles 103 and following of the Royal Legislative Decree, 1/2007.
Eduard Seguí cannot guarantee the availability of the entire catalog, at the expense of the supply by the manufacturers of the different products. In the event of this situation, Eduard Seguí undertakes to quickly return the amount paid by the customer or to deliver another product of the same range as that purchased by the customer if the customer so prefers.
The minimum freight established according to weight / price or product of the order will be automatically assigned. (For orders within the Peninsula).
The store will automatically apply the relevant freight according to the country / area of the order delivery (Iberian Peninsula only). If the store does not have the postage relative to the country of delivery of the order, the purchase cannot be made. In this case, contact us at email@example.com or through our contact form.
Method of payment
The methods of Payment by credit card and Bank transfer are accepted.
Eduard Seguí will not send any order until it has been verified that the payment has been made, or the financial institution of its agreement and acceptance in the operation.
Payment by bank transfer may delay the estimated shipping time.
Incorrect data in the shipment
If the problem is due to an error on the part of the client (he makes a mistake when ordering), he will bear the return shipping costs, the replacement shipping costs plus 10 euros for administrative expenses.
Please make sure before placing the order that the shipping details and the selected products are correct.
In case the error was due to Eduard Seguí, the client would receive the requested merchandise at no additional cost.
An order can only be canceled if it has not yet been processed and invoiced.
To cancel an order, you only have to notify us by e-mail, providing us with the order number you wish to cancel.
If I select "prepaid" as the payment method and you have already made the transfer or deposit, you must also provide us with your bank details (IBAN) so that we can return your money. This management will only be possible in writing (e-mail).
The guarantee of the products sold by Eduard Seguí is provided and established by virtue of the regulations contained in the current legislation.
Eduard Seguí will not be responsible for any damages that may result from misuse, manipulation or non-professional installation, or malfunction such as a short circuit. The guarantee will not be valid in the event of factors external to the normal use of the product, such as voltage increases or decreases, use of inappropriate accessories or prohibited by the manufacturers, falls, water, fire or incorrect or abusive handling by the customer or by third parties not authorized by the manufacturers.
The computation of the guarantee will begin on the same day of delivery, by virtue of the aforementioned article 123 of the Royal Legislative Decree.
The guarantee is addressed only to the owner (contractual party) that appears on the invoice and only the owner may demand it.
Eduard Seguí will not be responsible for meeting the requirements of third parties that have not directly acquired the property through Eduard Seguí and / or that are not included in the sales invoice.
No refund will be accepted for reasons of customer dissatisfaction with the product after 48 hours after delivery of the product. The postage for returns for causes not attributable to Eduard Seguí will be borne by the customer.
After the first 48 hours from the delivery of the product and if the product is defective, the customer must contact the manufacturer's official technical service.
You can contact us and we will inform you of the nearest technical service.
Returns due to product malfunction will always be forwarded to technical service.
Regarding returns with warranty, these include products, never shipping.
You must follow the instructions for sending the return as instructed by our Customer Service department.
All returns for defects in packaging will be made postage due and Eduard Seguí will also return the product postage paid.
When you receive your package, please ensure that the product has not been damaged during transport. The package received must be externally in good condition. Otherwise, write this fact on the delivery note of the carrier, reject the shipment and notify Eduard Seguí in writing within 24 hours. It is recommended to take photos of the package.
No claim for poor external condition of the product will be accepted unless there is evidence on the delivery note of the carrier.
If you have no external symptoms of having suffered any damage during transport, and once you have signed the delivery note, open it and check the merchandise. In cases of deterioration of the interior product (which are not manifest at the time of delivery), you must notify Eduard Seguí within 2 days of receipt via e-mail.
Eduard Seguí will not accept any wear and tear of the product solely due to its testing to make a decision on its final acquisition, nor may the conditions of the product be altered at the time of delivery. In cases of abnormal use of the property, said return will not be accepted. The return costs will be subtracted from the price of the product at the time of the money back. In no case will it be possible to manage procedures for returns or exchange of merchandise at the registered office of Eduard Seguí.
Eduard Seguí will not be responsible for returns on products handled by the client, or those goods that are returned incomplete both in their main elements and accessories. The right of return will not proceed outside the indicated period or on products subject to fluctuations in a market not controlled by Eduard Seguí or on perishable objects, objects that can be easily reproduced immediately or that by their nature cannot be returned. Neither will the right to return on merchandise or orders that may be considered due to their special characteristics as required by the client.
The delivery of a possible return will not be managed directly in our facilities, but will be delivered to the carrier indicated by Eduard Seguí for shipment.
For any questions about the correct delivery of the products to Eduard Seguí, contact our Customer Service department.
All returns of products that do not have the original packaging and / or that do not present the original Eduard Seguí return form will be rejected.
Sometimes damaged and manipulated products are returned. In the event that our after-sales service detects that the returned item shows wear due to handling, the return will not be accepted, and if it is accepted, 100% of the amount paid in the order will not be returned.
Eduard Seguí will not be responsible for returns on products handled by the client, or those goods that are returned incomplete both in their main elements and accessories.
In the event that you meet the time and form requirements explained above for the return of the order, you must follow the following steps:
1st. - Contact our Customer Service through e-mail to communicate your decision to return the product and request your return number.
2nd. - You must follow the instructions for sending the return as instructed by our Customer Service department, since you have to send it freight owed through the carrier that we indicate and to the address that we provide for it.
Your money will be reimbursed within a maximum period of 14 business days.
In order to return an order, make sure you meet all the requirements:
• You are within the established period: maximum of 2 business days from receipt of the order
• You have contacted our Customer Service to communicate your decision and you have your return number.
• The item must be in its original packaging.
• The item must be in perfect condition.
• The article must be sent with all the documentation it included.
• The item must be returned with the original return form perfectly completed (with its corresponding return number).
• The product must be perfectly packaged to avoid incidents or transport damage. For this it is necessary that the smallest products are protected by an additional external packaging, just as you received it at your home. For larger products, it is important that you make sure that the product is shipped properly protected in the original box with the protections that it includes designed for this purpose (corks, polystyrene, bubble wrap, etc.) and avoiding any type of manipulation in the same.
The return of the following products will not be possible at any time:
• All products that require direct contact with some parts of the body whose packaging has been unsealed or the slightest signs of use are detected.
• All types of Robotics with open packaging, which, due to its nature of multiple pieces, security packaging and memories, cannot be returned
• All kinds of products that require a professional fixed installation and have been installed after the purchase (hoods, ovens, boilers ...)
The collection of returns of large products will take place on the same landing as the delivery, that is, in the portal, they will not be collected from the floors.
Those products with fixed installation (such as hoods, hobs, boilers ...) that require intense control to rule out manipulations, the process for their return process may take longer than usual.
Place and delivery method
The order will be delivered to the address designated at the time of contracting by the customer. The subsequent modification of the delivery location requested by the client will only be possible before the order leaves our warehouses and will generate additional costs over the sale price that will be at the buyer's expense. Modification of the delivery address once the order has been delivered to the carrier will not be possible unless the customer bears the costs and is expressly agreed between the parties. The merchandise will be delivered to the client by a transport company, together with a delivery note in which the data that identifies the client and the number of packages that make up the shipment will be consigned.
The merchandise is at all times covered by insurance against risks of transportation, loss and handling during transportation.
Important: Make sure that the package received is externally in good condition. Otherwise, write this fact on the delivery note of the carrier, reject the shipment and notify Eduard Seguí in writing within 24 hours.
Merchandise that could not be delivered within seven working days from its departure from the Eduard Seguí facilities for reasons not attributable to the seller will be returned to the same, reimbursing the amounts paid for the product in case of orders in the prepaid modality except the expenses of re-expedition (return).
Eduard Seguí will serve its products offered on the website only to the Peninsula. Orders outside these areas (example: Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla) cannot be attended.
Large products such as televisions, large appliances, boilers ... will be delivered to the portal, they will not go up to the floors.